All of us have heard of wedding cards with RSVPs. But how many of us heard of wedding signs? Well, you may be one of the few who have heard of it but wedding signs remain an aspect that is not made use of much. Imagine you have planned your destination wedding and your guests are on their way to this exotic location. You wouldn’t want your guests to lose the way or get confused about which way to go, would you? Or you can also have romantic quotes all around your wedding venue. Sounds great, doesn’t it? Well, this is where wedding signs come in.
Sign printing for wedding lets you customize it in a more personalized manner. If you have a theme wedding, signs help you stress on it too. The customized signs will not only make your wedding very unique and special but will also pave the way for many other couples, who are about to get married soon, to incorporate them into their own wedding.
Here are 4 ways in which you can make the most of signs for your wedding:
- Frankly speaking, these can be as many as there are guests at your wedding. Hanging signs can be used in innovative ways to make your wedding more unique.
- One easy example is to have a little love quote, a phrase, or the names of the bride and groom.
- You can also hang them from the ceiling, in the center of the wedding hall, or near the walls. This can be a great background for clicking wedding pics.
- Yet another option is to hang the signs from the front door of the wedding hall. Make an arrow hanging sign for directing your guests to the reception, WC, etc.
- A famous trend is hanging signs for chairs – for queen and king chairs of the bride and groom.
- And finally, the famous Just Married hanging sign swinging at the back of your car, just like in the movies.
- In case of an outdoor wedding like a sea beach or amidst nature, you can think of hanging them on trees and other suitable natural elements. You can even use them for décor like bamboo sticks (in case of sea beaches) and hang the signs.
Custom sign printing lets you print high-quality signs of different shapes and sizes. Choose one that suits your wedding theme perfectly.
- Opting for online printing of signs lets you choose from a variety of materials like Corrugated Plastic, PVC, Foam Core, Gator, and Di-Bond. Turn them into stand signs. Use them as boards where people can write their wishes, or anything funny or share a memory or anything else that they want to share. Dare not doubt their creativity.
- If you are sure that your wedding is not on a winter day or a rainy day, you can make use of yard signs to better customize your wedding’s look. If you have a yard that is too big to make out where the reception is, or if the wedding venue is itself behind the trees, yard signs will be the perfect rescuers.
- As mentioned at the beginning of this blog, using a yard sign helps your guests make out the way to your wedding easily. Yard signs are also a lot helpful if you have a separate parking place for your guests’ vehicles without any inconvenience.
- Other than these uses, you can also design your wedding venue by simply putting up signs here and there in your wedding yard.
Various online printing services providers offer durable signs at affordable rates. This makes it easier to opt for a large number without having a pull at your wallet.
- A sign that is aimed towards showing the way to your wedding guests is sometimes essential. Opting for sign printing online lets your print attractive signs that are visible from a distance. Place these signs at specific spots from where it might be tough for people to find the venue.
If you are looking for a sign shop in California, there are many custom sign printing agencies that provide high-quality signs of different styles, shapes, sizes, and finishes. All you have to do is choose the one that you think will work best for you.
The 4 above-mentioned signs will be a great addition to your themed wedding and make it more memorable for both of you and your guests.